Dining at Outback Steakhouse is a fun and exciting experience. Outback's friendly staff is eager to serve. The restaurant offer ribs, chicken, fish, lamb and shrimp dishes, and it's known for its tender cuts of steak. The scrumptious Bloomin' onion is a specialty and a treat. Outback offers a gluten-free menu. End your meal with one of the many irresistible desserts. Liquor, beer and wine are also served. Although reservations are not taken, Outback offers call-ahead seating and curbside take-away.
- Fax: 410-266-3912
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 4pm - 10:30pm; Fri, 3:30pm - 11:30pm; Sat, 2pm - 11:30pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are no stairs.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Beef, chicken, lamb, shrimp, fish, salads, burgers, carrot cake, cheesecake, ice cream sundaes
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.outback.com/menu/
- Specialties: Bloomin' Onion
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Community involvement. Outback supports St. Mary's School, Anne Arundel County Boy's and Girl's Clubs, Johns Hopkins Oncology Dept. for Children's Cancer Research, Windsor Elementary School, and various Chesapeake Bay area charities.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Seafood, Steak House, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: The Bloomin' Onion and steaks
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual