If you've tried the cheesesteaks at Philly Flash on West Street, you'll be happy there's a second location closer to home. Philly Flash opened next to Eastern Mountain Sports at Annapolis Towne Centre at Parole, in the early fall of 2010. The business is owned and operated by the DeCesaris family. The menu features cheesesteaks, subs, pizza, wings and more.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11am-8pm; Friday and Saturday 11am-8pm; Sunday 11am-7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Located on the ground level.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, wings
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: myphillyflash.com/menu/
- Specialties: Cheesesteaks
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun