Piccola Roma Restaurant
Piccola Roma is everything you want in an upscale Annapolis lunch or dinner spot: excellent food and service, with the emphasis on the customer; a cozy ambiance and great people-watching out the windows on Main Street.
The restaurant, an Annapolis institution, was closed in 2008, and reopened in 2009, with new owners and the team of chefs who made the establishment a landmark. The dishes range from traditional Italian pasta to seafood, chicken, risotto and desserts. There is also an excellent wine list to compliment any meal.
Reservations are available on opentable.com and are encouraged. The restaurant can also accommodate large parties. For classic Italian with an upscale twist, be sure to visit Piccola Roma.
- Fax: 410-990-0024
- Hours: Lunch: daily, 11:30am - 3pm. Dinner: Mon - Thur, 5:30pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 5:30pm - 11pm; Sun, 4pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible
- Founding Date: Sep 01 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.piccolaromaannapolis.com/PiccolaRomaAnnapolisRestauran…
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Cuisine: Italian
- Signature dishes: Pasta, risotto, seafood
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Jose and Ulices Ayala
- Number of tables: 21
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, View
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Business-casual