Rosetta Stone - Annapolis Mall
Rosetta Stone is a company that helps people looking to learn a new language and this little kiosk sells programs in virtually all the world's languages. Most of the programs include TOTALe, an online tutor who helps in the total immersion approach the company is known for. Demonstration programs are available and customers are encouraged to check out free presentations.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: The mall contains handicapped spots in the parking lot and accessible ramps for wheelchairs.
- Founding Date: Jul 13 1992
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Rosetta Stone language software.
- Return policy: Intact products may be returned within six months of purchase.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No