Sam's On The Waterfront
Built in 1986 along the design of a certain style of Chesapeake Bay lighthouse, Sam's on the Waterfront has won numerous awards for its wine selections, service, and menu. Dedicated to highlighting as many local products as possible, with an emphasis on organic choices, Sam's was the first eatery in Anne Arundel County to be named a "green restaurant." The sophisticated menu changes seasonally depending on the available seafood, produce and local ingredients. There are daily specials and live entertainment on weekend nights during the summer. Sam's can cater an event, either on the premises or offsite, and it offers a VIP program through its Web site.
- Hours: May through September: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, Sat,11:30am -11pm; Sun, 10:30am - 10pm; October through April: Tue -Thu, 11:30am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am -10pm; Sun, 10:30am - 9pm, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and accessible by ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Jerry Trice
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual to business casual.