Sarles Boatyard and Marina
Located conveniently in Eastport, Sarles Boatyard and Marina has kept its friends close and its community closer since 1907. The oldest operating boatyard and marina in Annapolis, it has more than enough space to accommodate you and your watercraft and will assist with docking and waterway entry. Winterizing services are available for the long winter pack-away. Stop by and ask the friendly staff about the captain's maintenance program or the new concierge program.
- Fax: 410-263-3771
- Hours: Sun, closed; Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1907
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Docking, waterway entry, winterizing, light watercraft rental.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Its long reaching history in sailing, and its ecclectic nature.
- What would you say is the most popular sport in town?: Sailing
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes