State House Inn
The State House Inn sits on the east side of State Circle in the heart of Historic Annapolis. With its spacious rooms, friendly staff, and great views, The State House Inn has made a name for itself. Constructed in the 1700s, this inn boasts a vast history it has incorporated into every facet of its decor. Spacious rooms and room service from Ristorante La Piccolo Roma make the inn a comfortable experience itself, but its proximity to downtown Annapolis will lure patrons outdoors to see the sights.
- Fax: 410-990-9508
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Reach: National
- Facilities: Bars, Luggage storage, Newstands, Restaurants
- Rental cars: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Parking durations available: Long-term, Short-term
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Wi-Fi: Free
- What makes this community special?: Its history. It has so much to offer now, just as it did hundreds of years ago.
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of rooms: 8
- Maximum occupancy: 16
- Level: Mid-scale
- Services: Bar/restaurant, Reservations, Room service
- Room features: Coffee maker, Internet connection, Refrigerator
- Pets allowed: Yes
- What's your #1 travel tip for customers?: Find the right lodging for your needs. You can always find a business that offers what you're looking for, but finding the one that goes above and beyond is key.
- Private events: Yes