Storm Bros Ice Cream Factory
For 33 years Storm Brothers has been a fixture on Ego Alley. The ice cream parlor has even survived a hurricane to become a destination for locals as much as for tourists.
The business, started 33 years ago by two brothers literally fresh out of high school, features delicious hand-packed ice cream in standard and exotic flavors such as cotton candy. Cones are available in single, double and triple scoops. Sundaes and shakes are also on the menu.
Storm Brothers is well known for its participation in the community, as the murals on the walls done by local students, gives testament to. It is a delicious business -- its ice cream is definitely worth screaming for.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1976
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Take-out
- Menu link: www.stormbros.com/flavors.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual