Sur La Table
The name Sur La Table means "on the table." And if it's going on the table, or anywhere near the table, or anywhere near the kitchen, you can find it at Sur La Table.
The store, originally established in Seattle in 1972, sells any and every kind of kitchen gadget, as well as Creuset Cookware (pretty much the gold standard of cookware for discerning chefs). Tableware, linens, coffe makers, small appliances, knives, knife sharpening and a million tools that you knew you couldn't live without are all to be found.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: wheelchair accessible
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Bakeware, cookware, cutlery, small kitchen appliances, cutlery, linens, coffee and espresso makers, coffee, tea, books, spices and rubs.
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: All merchandise is fully guaranteed and may be returned if the customer is not satisfied.
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No