The Rockfish Restaurant was founded in 2004 by the late Charlie Bauer and State Representative James King. Rockfish features a full seasonal menu of scrumptious seafood, steaks and other fare. Diners can enjoy dishes like Rockfish Specialty Wings with four signature sauces or Salmon a la Greque.
The Rockfish uses its own fresh vegetables and herbs from its rooftop garden, and the restaurant also gets its energy from wind power. The restaurant has a Sunday Live Jazz Brunch and special events.
- Hours: Mon - Tue, 11:30am - midnight; Wed - Sat, 11:30am - 1:30am; Sun, 10am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible and parking spaces available as well
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.rockfishmd.com/menu.php
- Specialties: Fish, raw bar, starters, brunch
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: .
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Live / Raw Food, Pizza, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Rockfish and other seafood
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Rockfish wings with a variety of sauces
- Price level: $$
- Executive chef: Aaron
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, View
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene
- Dress code: Casual