Under Armour was founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank. It makes performance sports clothing. The company says, "Under Armour represents the collision of athletics, science, industry and performance." This store is located in the west wing of the Westfield Annapolis Mall just steps from Lord & Taylor.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Plenty of marked spaces and easy access points throughout the mall
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Men's, women's and children's sports apparel and footwear
- Services: Gift certificates
- Parking: Free lot