West Annapolis Art Works & Fine Framing
This charming little framing and fine art store is a bit off the beaten path, but no less fantastic than any other art gallery in Annapolis. Many local artists are showcased here, including Su Anne Lasher (the owner), who does beautiful mosaic artwork. Though most of what is done here is framing, there are plenty of lovely art pieces to see as well. Come in and check it out for yourself!
- Hours: Mon, Tues, Thu - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Wed, 10am - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Aug 27, 1989
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fine art and framing services, frames, artwork, paintings, mosaics, sculptures
- Services: Repair
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: There are lots of appreciators of fine art in town, as well as plenty of visitors. Most people come into the shop to get something framed and end up checking out the artwork we sell here.