White House/Black Market
White House/Black Market has the clothing, shoes, and accessories the sophisticated woman wants. Originally separate boutiques featuring shades of white/ivory and black respectively, in recent years, White House/Black Market have combined under one roof, and this location, in the Westfield Annapolis Mall, is convenient to all.
The knowledgable staff will help you put together a wardrobe that is classic, classy and sophisticated, yet with a modern twist. From the latest trend in skinny jeans to ruffled cardigans or even sportswear. For special occasions, many women find themselves turning to White House/Black Market for that dress that is unique, beautifully made and sexy.
The clothing is no longer confined to just black and white. Although the popular spectrum of white, beige, gray and black presents a million variations in patterns and colors, the store has added a "pop" of featured colors such as red, to offset the classic neutrals.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 11/1/2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Ladies fashions including dresses, skirts, pants, tops, jeans, shoes and accessories in all shades of black and white...and sometimes other featured colors.
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Unworn merchandise may be returned for up to 60 days.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Get listed in the "Little Black Book" for 5% discount on purchases.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Classic with an updated twist never goes out of style
- Clothing and accessories brands: White House/Black Market brand.
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 4
- Tailoring: No