In a historic, nautical city, it's nice to see a gallery like Whitehall that is so grounded and themed around Annapolis. This packed, 15-year-old gallery contains hundreds of fine art pieces and antiques from various ages of local and international history, as well as many modern pieces. There is a wide selection of antique maps and etchings, as well as areas for many local and other artists to show off their wares. Need something framed? They do that, too! The building is located one block from Church Circle, on a convenient corner lot in Historic Annapolis.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, by appointment
- Handicap Accessible: Ramped entry.
- Founding Date: Aug 27, 1995
- Ticket information: No tickets are necessary.
- Student discounts: No
- Senior discounts: No
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Restrictions: No smoking
- What makes this community special?: A very diverse clientele and a lot of places to eat!
- Is there a particular focus for this gallery?: We specialize in antique maps, historic etchings, Chinese paintings, beautiful ocean landscapes and marine-themed pieces.
- Art specialties: Painting, Prints