Walking into Williams-Sonoma today is worlds away from experience of walking into its first store, which opened in 1956 and sold just a small variety of cookware imported from France. Over the years the brand name has grown by leaps and bounds. Now it carries a wealth of supplies for cooks or the serious foodie. You can do more than just shop at Williams-Sonoma; you can enjoy technique and cooking classes, product demonstrations and book-signing events. You can also shop via catalog or online. You can find this Williams-Sonoma store in the corridor between JCPenney and Nordstrom in the Westfield Annapolis Mall.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Plenty of marked spaces and easy access points throughout the mall
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Cookware, cooks' tools, cutlery, bakeware, food items, glassware and bar, decor and furnishings, outdoor
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Parking: Free lot