One of the biggest names in jewelry stores across the nation, Zales Jewelers is an excellent place to buy rings, necklaces and other trinkets — or get yours repaired. Zales has a large selection of watches, precious stones, and (of course) engagement rings and wedding bands. This particular location can be found in the Annapolis Mall in a large corner lot at the very center of the mall. It's hard to miss! When you walk in, you'll find employees bustling about the counters, showing off the selection and helping customers find the right piece of jewelry for that special gift.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Mall contains ramps and handicapped parking.
- Founding Date: Mar 29 1924
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Diamond Bracelets, Rings, Necklaces; Gold, Pearls, Precious Gems, Watches.
- Services: Gift wrapping, Repair
- Return policy: 30-days return for refund, 90-day return for exchange.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: "The more ice (diamond jewelry) you wear, the cooler you're gonna look."
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: Yes
- Jewelry & watch brands: Ed Hardy, Simmons, Blue Lagoon, Lucia Certified, Bulova, DKNY, Hello Kitty, Invicta, Seiko.
- Vintage: No
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: Diamond earrings for women, watches for men.
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal